Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thinking Spring

Surrounded by the white stuff here in Delaware, but it's March and I'm thinking Spring! Here are some cheery picks from Anthropologie, Victorias Secret and J.Crew, and a few of this little numbers are even on SALE!

I have this shirtdress from Victorias Secret, and it's so comfy, so easy, and it has POCKETS! I get tons of compliments, and can wear it Spring thru Fall!
Digging the Chambrey Shirt from J.Crew..it just looks soft and snuggly!




these pretty pink earrings are on SALE at Anthropologie!


I am obsessed with elbow sleeve cardigans..the perfect sleeve length, if you ask me! I have it in Navy from Anthropologie!

6 comments:

What he ate, what I ate. said...

As if I weren't already lamenting the final weeks of this torturous winter, you have to come along with this post. That VS shirt dress is too perfect.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

love those blue dresses.

Amanda B. Young said...

I've been coveting that shirtdress since VS came out with it last year. But now that I have a testimony that it really is as great as it looks.... well, I might just have to give in! You sold me!

Anonymous said...

Where is the floral bracelet with flowers formed by the stones from? Thanks!

Kristen Nichols said...

That Bracelet is from Anthropologie!

Romy du Vinage said...

Where is the beautiful stripey dress with the beige overlay from?