Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In the Trenches

With Spring in the air and the rainy-thunderstorm season coming towards us (I love all things spring, thunderstorms are my favorite, although not when I have a wedding to shoot!). I'm on the hunt for a great new trench. I tend to stick with classics, since I consider it an investment, but I'm really jonesing for some bold colorful raingear to brighten up those wet days..I've got my pink and black pinstripe Thomas Pink Wellies, and I have a vintage Lauren Raincoat, all very lovely, but I want something more! Here are some of the things I'm thinking would make me quite the dapper gal splashing through puddles and maybe, if you're lucky, singing in the rain!

Bright and colorful perhaps?

Or tried and true...although the black one has a great swinging skirt which is pretty sweet..

Marc Jacobs, Pringle 1815, Juicy Couture, Chloe, Ralph Lauren, Paul & Joe, Mackage

4 comments:

LPC said...

I'd go for the black swingy skirt. Then you are all set to pirate around...

Anonymous said...

the pink and gray...ooo so chic!

Sa-Sea said...

LOVE! Heading into the Rainy Season...I feel a new purchase coming on!

Amanda said...

Oh, be still my heart. Love these!