Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pretty Vintage



pretty little delicate things from jeweledblossoms's shop I would take one of each, and in a price range under $30, I just might!

pretty little shimmery beachy earrings from staroftheeast's shop

ghigiarelli's shop this gorgeous leather purse is big enough for everything I could think to carry!




frockhandbags's shop has the cutest little vintage bags-reminds me of the sassy older ladies from Church who enjoyed cocktail hour and afternoon tea!

with only two listings, this white leather clutch is more than enough from 13bees.etsy.com

IngridDijkers's shop features all sorts of cool little finds, like this robins egg necklace

Crave worthy accessories from Etsy!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

That white leather clutch was almost too much for me... but it was already sold. :(

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Oh wow! That Robin's egg necklace is precious. Graet finds.

Jeweled Blossoms said...

Oh good gracious, that's my work there! Thanks so much for featuring my shop and my jewelry. I was just told by a very kind Miss Renee.

Thanks so much! This has quite made my day.

Warmly,
Cathy

Kristen Nichols said...

Sorry Abbie! Maybe someone saw it on the blog and snatched it up-I hope they have more like it!