Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daydreaming

So, while I couldn't allow myself to afford most things on net-a-porter, I'm not an Olsen Twin, Gwyneth or someone who enjoys copious amounts of debt, but I can't help but sit and sigh when browsing the beautiful and colorful garments they showcase....I'm thinking these dresses would be great bridesmaid, cocktail, evening, wedding guest or the hottest date ever dress. I tend to work a lot, and most of the time, I'm sitting solo in my large home office in front of several Mac's with a cat on my lap, so I can't really figure out a away to justify even one of these (the prices range from $350 to the thousands ) but a girl can dream, can't she?










2 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

Ohhh, why do you do this to me? They are all soooo pretty!

emicakes said...

Absolutely perfectly gorgeous dresses.
It makes me siiiiiigh.