Sunday, February 1, 2009

What had happened wuz, I got tagged

Holly over at A Small Town Bride tagged me, so here are my answers to the questions from the blogging game of tag and go seek!


Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people will be tagged.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: my orange plant, computer, a pile of books, the turtle tank, the phone, the view out the window, gracie, cuz she's on my lap

What were you like when you were five? I was really outgoing and playful. Sweet, carefree, unafraid of anything, full of energy and always using my imagination. And i had a sweet Dorothy Hamil do'

What are you wearing now? Level 99 Jeans, Sweater from Anthro, kitten socks, ariat shoes, and of course"underpinnings"

What color is your bedroom? Silver Sage. Nic says it's gray, but he is wrong. Silver Sage, Restoration Hardware.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I read magazines religiously. Other than that, the back cover of the Dog the Bounty Hunter Bio. Nic read it in 3 days, and he said it was awesome.

Do you nap a lot? I wish. Nope, I rarely nap. I'm a worker bee. But when i sleep, there's nothing that can wake me. Except snoring. I hate snoring.

Who was the last person you hugged? Gracie Cat!

What’s your current obsession/addiction? I'm weird, I'm addicted to my morning oatmeal-plain. and I'm addicted to my work-I can't ever seem to stop! Sorry it's nothing interesting or controversial.

What was the last thing you said aloud? "Drive Safe" to Diane and Cathy, who were kind enough to stop over and give me a belated Christmas present!

What websites do you always visit when you go online? My blog, other blogs I watch, my "stories" which include thesuperficial.com, wwtdd.com, celebitchy.com...those are my not-so-guilty pleasures.

What was the last thing you bought? lunch at Terrain, garbanzo burger and chocolate espresso with Michelle Poole!

What are you listening to right now? Turtle Tank and Josh Rouse. Seriously, buy every album he's ever made.

What movie are (or were!) you most excited to show your kids? Not sure about movies, holiday specials, yeah, but movie

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Instant slimming, so I could eat whatever I want and just "poof" have a supermodel body....

What is your favorite weather, and why? I love spring and fall for the cool breezes, but I LOVE thunderstorms, there is just something so awe inspiring and powerful that I just find relaxing and fascinating.

What was the last reality tv show you watched? Uh, Dog the Bounty Hunter, bra!

What is your most challenging goal right now? Finishing all my client work, finishing 5 new websites, finishing my new Pearl Line, and trying to find the time to go to the gym!

Say something to the person who tagged you: Hi Holly, thanks for tagging me-it's my first! Good luck with the wedding and never hesitate to email with any wedding ponderances...i love ALL THINGS WEDDING!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Hmmm....anywhere you are long enough you'll soon grow tired of, but I think I would be very content in the South of Spain or France, or maybe Monte Carlo!

Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere that's different and unique where I learn something new and can escape chaos!

What is your favorite children’s book? There is a Monster at the End of This Book. Still my favorite book.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Chocolate, in all it's diabolical forms.

What can't you live without? Greenery and nature. Loved ones, music, things that make me laugh. and of course, kittens!

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? David Bowie. It's not a job, but he's so damn cool.

ann at pink cake box
kelly at picture perfect events
courtney at C Star Events
maria at ritzy bee
jena at Jena D Events

No comments: