Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eyebrows, how i've missed you

As some of you are aware, my Mom attacked my eyebrows when I was a mere tween, and my forehead has never fully recovered. I haven't plucked since 1997...but I've been sick of having really thin brows and decided to do something about it. Madeleine has been helping to shape them so they don't look like 1940's Deco apostrophe's, and so she suggested I try a brow growth. So I did. And you know what? I noticed that my brows are actually getting fuller. It's not a lot of new hair growth, but there is growth and they look a lot nicer than they did a month ago...i'll keep you posted! I used the Anastasia Brow Enhancer....once or twice a day for about a month....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling you on this one. I do pluck for errant strays, but my brows are naturally thin and light (whereas I'm a very dark brown brunette). I would feel naked leaving the house without filling them in - it's my desert island beauty need for sure. I already use Anastasia stuff, will explore the Brow Enhancer... thanks!

Jennifer said...

So where are the before and after photos? :)

Amanda (vintageglamblog.com) said...

I heard that if you apply castor oil on your eyebrows they grow faster, but I'm sure what you're using smells much better :)

Kristen Nichols said...

I took before and after, but it's difficult to see just yet!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Ok, when I wasn't wasting my days in a tanning bed, I was plucking my eyebrows with a vengance. These days, my time is spent penciling them back in! I am going to have to try this enhancer...