Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think Pink

When you think Pink, does it conjure up all sorts of colorful, girly imagery in your mind-like Blush and Bashful, Julie Roberts wedding colors in Steel Magnolias? I love pink, and think that pink is more than a princess color, with so many incarnations, it can be chic and sassy, or soft and elegant. I have guy friends who aren't afraid to wear pink, and my husband turns pink in the sun, or if he's embarrassed. Pink is all around us, and there is more to this color than meets the eye. After all, you know the saying we're all pink on the inside? What shade of pink are you?

































images courtesy of Martha Stewart, InStyle, Brides, Katy Elliott, Snippet and Ink, Preston Baily, Marie Labbancz

3 comments:

honey my heart said...

i love pink and am loving all this inspiration :) especially gwen stefani's dress

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! So much pink! I LOVE it!

Meagan said...

Hi, I just found your blog-so pretty! I am a wedding planner in Maine, and the pink really cheers me up this time of year and makes me look forward to the wedding season ahead. This post is gorgeous, it must have taken you forever to out together!
Meagan
Maine Seasons Events
www.maineseasonsevents.com