Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowy Day



I woke up this morning and there was a pretty blanket of fresh white snow on the ground. Considering I'm about to brave the cold and the snow and head out for some photo fun, meetings and warm food, I thought I'd start the morning off right with this gorgeous snowy and inspiring photograph by Tyler Nixon I found in File Magazine that makes me appreciate that cold and blustery thing called winter, and even look forward to getting out there in it!!


images in order Tyler Nixon, Dan Harrod, C2Photo, Jarvie, Heather Waraksa, Anna Kuperberg

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What lovely images!

I woke up to snow this morning, too. As I'm [warm &] inside looking out it looks beautiful.

Ask me again when I have to go out in it, though!

Kristen Nichols said...

Yeah, I went out in it and sadly, not as much snow as I would've liked..but I'll keep hope alive! I love snow but hate the cold, but I doubt I'm alone with that epiphany!