Monday, January 26, 2009

Are you down with Brown?

It's by far one of the most popular colors in weddings, interior design and fashion. It's the color of dirt and chocolate, many a girls natural hair color, and in all it's shades of glory, I have to say, brown is a color I never tire of...so please, enjoy my ode to the color brown.



n
a

























Images courtesy of Michelle Rago, Brides, Country Living, Benjamin Moore, Martha Stewart, J.Crew, The Knot, Toast and Tables , BCBG, Jubilee Photography

3 comments:

Jenny Steffens Hobick said...

I'm so down with brown... what do you think the 'new' brown will be? my vote is for slate grey!

www.blisslistkc.com

Kristen Nichols said...

Yeah, I think slate, charcoal, pewter-it's so pretty, so sexy and you can make it urban, industrial, soft and romantic-plus, i'm loving grey for interiors-grey walls, grey furniture-in all it's glorious shades!

Courtney said...

Brown is my scond go-to colour after black. I love this collection. I've seen many of these photos before but I loved seeing them together here.