Monday, January 19, 2009

Seeing Red



Red is everywhere, and it has so many meanings. Red is hot, red is danger, red is power, red is good luck, red is anger, red is lust, red is forbidden, red is wholesome and All-American-red is many things to many people. I've gathered some hot and happy hues of this fiery color, what has YOU seeing red?























a

a
















images courtesy of Martha Stewart, The Knot, Brides, Tec Petaja, Jose Villa, Marchesa, Valentino, Leigh Miller, Soiree Charleston, Toasts and Tables Domino Magazine, British Wedding, Coco and Kelly, Artfool, JM Floral, Snippet and Ink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *adore* this post - thanks for it! I'm doing a red and blue wedding and seeing these photos just makes me warm and happy - not to mention a little more cheerier than before given that I have to be at work on a national holiday! Thanks.

Kathryn said...

So much inspiration here!

Kristen Nichols said...

Thanks guys! I thought that Red would be a great start to a Monday! And Kathryn, it means the world for you to say that, since you are the Queen of all things wedding inspiration!