Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Since girls and their hair and like girls and their shoes, or girls and their purses, Here are some great how-to tips for really pretty, really flirty, really lovely wedding day hair.
The key to mastering these hair designs? PRACTICE! I would suggest you start a few months in advance, work with your stylist (if you can't have them there on the big day) to help you get the hang of doing your hair, and enlist friends who can see the back of your head! Here is a gorgeous faux bob that's very vintage, very flirty and oh so romantic from InStyle!
How To Get the Look:
1. Set the hair with a 1-inch curling iron, leaving the roots flat.
2. Separate the hair at the crown and temples and clipped it out of the way.
3.Back-combed the roots at the nape of the neck to create a base.
4. Roll the remaining hair underneath itself, pinning it to the base.
5. Unclipped the top section of hair, letting it fall freely.
6. To add texture, he rubbed a dime-size amount of pomade into the ends.