Friday, September 11, 2009

Farmers Market : In the Land of Milk and Honey

Continuing my September Farmers Market theme is one that is soft and sweet, Milk and Honey. I grew up in a very rural part of Maryland, and we always got our Milk from the local Dairy. I remember the clang of the old glass bottles, and collecting the caps to flick. I love the idea of incorporating vintage Dairy Farm and Old Fashioned Honey into a down home event.















Images courtesy Snippet and Ink, Martha Stewart, Country Living, Ritzy Bee

5 comments:

Susan Terese said...

I absolutely love the first colorboard :)

Kristen Nichols said...

Thank the always amazing Kathryn at Snippet and Ink. Her colorboards are unmatched!

Jenn said...

Beautiful collection of images

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

Your blog is lovely!
http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your ideas- I am looking for something very rustic. I noticed you were in MD. Can I ask where you ended up having your wedding/reception? I just can't seem to find what I am looking for- orchard, farm, vineyard with indoor space, etc. mr33636@yahoo.com