Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jennifer and Tom, 10-11-08

I had the pleasure of being a second shooter this past Saturday at the wedding of Jennifer and Tom in Kennett Square, and boy was it a wonderful day! First of all, I couldn't have asked for friendlier or happier people-everyone was wonderful! I love being a second shooter-but the only problem is you often have very little time with the Bride herself, since she's with the lead photographer most of the time! I did however, happen to have a ball photographing the bridal party and family, and was able to snap a few shots of the happy couple as they dashed from place to place. The wedding was elegant and really warm. Simple Ivory roses, pretty chocolate gowns with ivory sash and delicate chocolate beading, and the guys all wore chocolate tuxes-which not only looked modern and retro at the same time, but was a really nice touch! I should have some of the images on the website soon, but for now, here are some of my favorite shots from the day!


Tom with his Dad, both avid car enthusiasts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the idea of the bridal party portraits. Cute!

Anonymous said...

the brown is really nice! Great photos