Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haute Boudoir : Heidi

I can't go on enough about how much FUN makeup wizard Kristen Lober and I had with Heidi during her Haute Boudoir Shoot a few weeks ago. We all became instant girlfriends, which always make for a more relaxed environment, and of course, awesome pictures. It never hurts when you have someone as naturally gorgeous as Heidi, and in between laughs and girl chatter, we managed to capture a LOT of images-it was difficult editing her book down to just 20 pages!






3 comments:

amber {daisy chain} said...

these are so goregeous!! I'd love to have pics taken like these...I'm pretty sure my hubby would, too! xo

Leeann Marie said...

Great hair, makeup, and (most importantly) photography! She's gorgeous!

dognbird said...

Beautiful photos - love the editorial essence here.