Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boudoir Inspiration : Miranda Kerr

I'm not a big fan of nude photography, and despite being labeled a "boudoir photography" I avoid anything too over the top or naked. Nude can be beautiful and artistic, but it can also be very bad and leave you feeling like you need to take a shower and wash your eyes out with clorox. That being said, I love these beautiful, sexy and nude shots by Alexi Lubomirski for GQ of supermodel Miranda Kerr .



While only 2 of these shots are "nude" you don't really see anything, and it's just sexy and suggestive, all the little bits are covered with very natural posing or prop placement.
Ok, so Miranda Kerr has an impossibly perfect body, after all, she's the hind-quarters of most Victorias Secret underwear shots, she's long and lean with beautiful hair and an adorable face, but what I see in these shots is a woman who is comfortable, relaxed and at ease with herself, which make a naturally gorgeous young woman that much more attractive!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I agree with you on the nude photography. Even out of these shots, my favs are the three middle ones where she is in some form of dressed. I really like the "undressing/dressing" theme! Really sexy!

Apt. #34 said...

these are really gorgeous. Great, tasteful, sexy inspiration!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love these boudoir photos!