Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide : #2 Ralph Lauren Gloves, Hat & Scarf

The moment I first laid eyes on that hat and fingerless gloves, I was in love. Then when I saw just how expensive it was, my heart sank. I believe in investment pieces, but $900 for a hat, glove and scarf set is a little out of my league. I guess this is a stocking stuffer for families who buy each other islands and cars and houses. Needless to say, a girl can dream, and if any of you know of similar, less expensive Southwest inspired coldweather sets, let me know, but for know, I'll pine away for after these gorgeous threads in hopes of a massive blowout sale at Ralph Lauren can heavily discount these enough so I can buy them without selling a kidney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us.

Mohsin SMS

The Farmer's Trophy Wife said...

Have you checked out Pendleton?! p.s. I love these too...so if you find a fab deal, post/tweet it!!