Monday, August 23, 2010

Jubilee Inspirations : Casual Orange & Warm Neutrals

Everything about this inspiration board is "wrong." A casual cotton shirtdress as a bridesmaids dress? I say, hell yes, and why not? And we've got polka dots, stripes, damasks and floral patterns merging together, which might seem like a visual cacophony, but actually is quite complimentary and subtle. Another wrong that feels so right, I've put gold, cool taupe and warm greys together. There's something so chic about pairing opposite neutrals and when you introduce a pop of color like citrusy orange, you really CAN'T go wrong!
images via Martha Stewart. Outfit styled by me, via polyvore

3 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

So, so right! I love that casual shirtdress for a bridesmaid's dress!

Anonymous said...

I so love this!!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

I love this. The colors...the details...nothing wrong!! :-)