Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Inspired Decor: Candy Cane & Amaryllis

Red and White is such a classic color combo for weddings, and we've seen it done time and time again for playful, all-American summertime weddings. So why not take the classic Christmas Candy Icon, the Candy Cane, in all it's colorful glory and turn that into a winter wedding inspiration! The Candy Cane stripe, paired with the beautiful Amaryllis is such a classic and modern combination, it made me want to plan my own winter wedding, so I designed some Holiday Wedding Invitations for Milkmaid Press to get my fix! Here are the images that inspired me to create the suite, and hopefully they will help inspire you!



Images courtesy Martha Stewart, William-Sonoma, Smith and Hawkin, Rebecca Thuss, Cottage Living, Country Living

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so pretty and unexpected