Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall Fashions, Part 1

Fashion week is upon us, and like most of you out there, I can only salivate over the luscious threads I see online, on tv and in magazines. I decided to go to my favorite magazine, Instyle, for their cliff's notes photos from some of the trendiest designers. Here are some of the fall fashion inspirations. I'll be posting later in the week on more affordable takes from some of these fashion faves! I really like the super bright and abstract patterns and floncy skirts from Jonathan Saunders!

Feminine Sleek and Sophisticated with Erin Featherton
Bold and Eye Cathing with Jason Wu
Flowy and Flowery with Tracey Reese
Behold Color with Lela Rose
Modern Glamour of Andy and Debb...and my favorite!

1 comment:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

Ooo...thanks for sharing all these great fashion trends that are on the runway. I much prefer this information in the format you present in your blog than in magazines!