Thursday, March 15, 2012

Design : The Military iCA

I'm seriously excited about this iPhone case, yes, that's right, it's an iPhone case that looks like an old Leica-once it's on your iPhone 4 or 4s, you can use the viewfinder, the shutter actually works and you can buy additional lenses. The center lens is a self portrait mirror, and there is a small hot shoe on top for an eventual flash. Seriously, this is the coolest iPhone case I've ever seen and I love the matte black style. I'm super stoked that we're carrying them at fourcornerstore.com, and even happier that I'm first in line when they arrive this week!

1 comment:

Hyderabad Classifieds said...

I just additional th s website to my favorites. I really enjoy studying your posts.Frankly I don’t participate on blogs, but I would like to say that th is guide really convinced me to do so! Congratulations, really great publish.