Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Maternity : Carrie & Bob

I met Carrie a few years ago through Carrie's Sister Amanda and my friend Amy, who thought it was about time Carrie and I should meet. We were sort of set up, on a blind friend date so to speak. Well, friend sparks were flying, and we've been friends ever since. We don't get to hang out as much as we'd like, but when we do, it's all laughter and awesomeness. I was so ecstatic to find out that Carrie and Bob (Philly folks might recognize him from CBS3) were having a baby and they wanted me to photograph a maternity session. So we braved the wet weather, with film & digital in hand and meandered through the green to capture the sweetness of pregnancy.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful photos!

Megan said...

I love the last one especially! They are all beautiful, but you can really see the family in the last shot! Beauitful! Thanks for sharing!

Amazing Pictures said...

i really like these pics lovely

Amazing Pictures said...

i really like these pics lovely