Monday, July 18, 2011

Real Wedding : Lauren & Chris

Love was a major theme in Lauren & Chris' June Wedding at the Old Mill in Rose Valley, PA.
First, I love that Lauren's dress had pockets-and the beautiful jeweled belt. Love.
I loved that Chris could not contain his excitement about marrying his high school sweetheart.
I loved that Lauren's bridesmaids gifts were gorgeous multi-colored strappy sandals. I loved that Lauren's dad started to tear up right before walking her down the aisle, and that Lauren & Chris laughed the entire ceremony. I love all the little details, from the hand-painted oars to the hand-made wooden frames on the tables. And I love that on their wedding day, Lauren & Chris became Mr. and Mrs. Love.

1 comment:

Vooss Atelier said...

What most romantic setting!!
Kisses!