Monday, May 17, 2010

Modcloth Bridesmaid


Weddings can get pricey, and one of the reason's Nic and opted not to have a bridal party was because I didn't want to make any of my friends buy a whole bunch of things, since it seemed like every bridesmaid dress was several hundred dollars. I love the dresses at ModCloth, and despite my chagrin for the current mid thigh grazing skirt, these styles are absolutely stunning and would make beautiful bridesmaid dresses your friends and relatives would happily wear again!

5 comments:

Kim Cavanagh said...

Some really pretty dresses, I love the first one!

Aileen@LoveandLavender said...

I am in love with the purple one! ModCloth is wonderful.

Unknown said...

I'm madly in love with all of these! Perfect bridesmaid dress choices if I say so myself!

Katie said...

oh my gosh i want them all.

Lancehibner said...

Awesome dresses.. I love white and purple dress so much.. They are looking stunning.. Amazing blog.. Thanks..

Promotional Codes