Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.........

Anna! Who wrote:

"These are all fabulous but the Kaleidoscope is my absolute favorite. The design is not unlike a huge bouquet of gorgeous flowers bursting in your face and reminds me of my first time in Paris when all the gardens were in bloom. So beautiful!! Also the colors are modern, tasteful and more importantly joyous - what more could I want in a thank you card?"

Anna, I'm excited to work with you to personalize your Kaleidoscope Thank you cards!

It was a really tough decision and we all went back and forth, so thank you everyone. To everyone who left a comment, all 82 of you, as a huge thank you to all of YOU, who are amazing and so supportive of the brand new Milkmaid Press, I would like to offer FREE SHIPPING on any Milkmaid Press order you place between now and July 15th, just email me your comment along with your order request!

Thanks again to everyone who entered, and keep checking back for more giveaways, prizes, news and events from Milkmaid Press!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I'm so excited - I've never won anything before. Thank you! I can't wait to see my gorgeous cards!! As luck would have I also just found out I'm headed to Paris again in two weeks. What a great day!

Kristen Nichols said...

Hi Anna! If you could email me what you want personalized on your cards, I will get those ready! Also, don't forget to include your shipping address!