Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Ensemble Dress

With my summer winding down and my the fall shopping itch tickling my brain, I find myself in need of easy outfits for weddings, meetings and nights out with friends. The popular ensemble dress, or as I'm calling it the "Tom Foolery Dress" is fast becoming a replacement for the little black dress, and I'm loving the look of a blouse or top, the look and sophistication of a skirt, but the ease and simplicity of a dress! So chic, so playful, and the perfect little thing to take us from Summer to Fall to winter-just throw on a cardigan, and layer on some tights and you've got a 4-Season Look!














Dresses from Ruche, Anthropologie, Revolve Clothing, Francesca's Collection, Lulu's, Forever 21

3 comments:

Rhianne said...

oh I love all of these!

Jen said...

I would wear every single one of these dresses! One for each day of the week, as they are both work and weekend appropriate! Fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

~ Jen

Nicole-Lynn said...

Great finds. Love them all.