Friday, July 10, 2009

Charlotte Casadejus

A friend of mine is having a vintage inspired wedding, and after discussing invitations, she introduced me to some of her current bridal obsessions, one of which is Charlotte Casadejus, a brilliant designer/seamstress and franco-phile with a penchant for vintage French linens. Charlotte makes the most incredibly beautiful dresses, and I'm sure she'll be on everyone's lips-I spied her over at the uber talented (and incredibly sweet) Mimi's blog, and thought that this was just too good to keep to myself. I love the idea of a completely vintage wedding-and one of these gorgeous creations would be a fitting start!


3 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Could I love her designs more!?!

She may even rival my love for Jenny Packham!

Kristen Nichols said...

I know! I lovvvve Jenny Packhams vintage inspired designs-keep a weather eye out for a post focusing on deco weddings next week which features a few of my favorite Jenny P' dresses!

anna and the ring said...

Oh I can't wait. JP seriously makes me swoon. Hope you can pop by my blog to see my new deco buy! Ax