Sunday, December 14, 2008

Get out there are VOTE (for Milkmaid Press at Minted)

I am pleased to announce that "Sweetie Pie Baby", my submission for their modern baby photo announcement contest, was chosen to be sold exclusively at Minted! Now that I've caught the Minted fever, I'm really enjoying entering the contests, voting and seeing what other amazing, indie designers are creating for people like you! I love that Minted showcases smaller, independent design houses, and they carry some of my favorite stationers, such as Ceci New York, Dauphine, Mr. Boddington, Paper + Cup, Peculiar Pair Press, Wiley Valentine..and the list goes on! I love paper, and I love the work of these incredibly talented designers, and it's nice to see that there is finally a place where the indie designer can thrive and prosper!

For the second contest I've entered, I designed Tandem, for Minted's latest contest for Save the Date cards. I chose Aly and Joey, who seemed to be outdoorsey, athletic, fun, into the whole vintage country romance and I'm hoping to be voted into the top so they can sell that design on Minted! So if you have a little extra time, and you want to spread some love my way, go to Minted and vote big (5's are nice) for Tandem by Milkmaid Press!

3 comments:

ZenadiaDesign said...

I love all your Minted designs! I've seen them on there and now I'll know who they belong to. =)
I caught the "Minted fever" a couple months ago too. Isn't it fun? =)

Kristen Nichols said...

Thanks so much! I think Minted is so much fun-It's nice to finally put a face with a name!

dreamweddingplanner said...

This stationary is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing. You may also want to check out this new site that I've found for wedding photo thank you cards. I just ordered from them and love their shimmering papers. Enjoy!

http://www.classicphotocards.com/thank-you-cards.html