Monday, September 22, 2008

From Red Carpet to White Carpet: Our Favorite Emmy Fashions for the Bride

There were a lot of really gorgeous dresses last night at the 60th annual Emmy Awards, and let's face it, that's why most of us watch it. Or catch up on the fashions online or in our favorite magazines. It was a lovely surprise to see many A-list stars sporting fashions from our most beloved bridal designers. Although I don't watch the show, the Desperate Housewives ladies looked marvelous in gowns from Reem Acra, Elie Saab and Angel Sanchez. Marcia Cross was dressed in a vintage inspired Elie Saab frock, Nicollette Sheridans Aubergine Angel Sanchez gown was breathtaking, and the sleek silver Reem Acra Sheath donned by Felicity Huffman was dazzling. Heidi Klum looked her usual gorgeous self in Armani Prive. Debra Messing's black Monique Lhullier gown was really pretty, and I'll bet would transalte flawlessly into white, ivory or even pink for the bride! Perry Reeves stood out in a Temperly London dress that had some bold embellishment, but my favorite dress of the night, and my favorite potential wedding gown was Olivia Wilde's cap sleeved goddess gown from Reem Acra. It actually made me sigh when I saw it and put a smile on my face at 5am!

No comments: