Monday, June 30, 2008

Snippet and Ink Inspires us all

I know I promised more wedding inspiration boards from Snippet and Ink, so here they are! Kathryn really is an artist when it comes to encompassing an entire emotion with one lovely collage. We thought it would be fun to rename these boards after flavors that felt most appropriate for what we were eating up, visually speaking.This Board feels like Uptown Mojito-the white is so fresh, and the lemon/lime is simply refreshing!These colors are so summery and yummy-marmalade, passionfruit and summer peach!
Southern Comfort...with a splash of honey and homemade vanilla bean ice cream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll have a Mojito Bar at my wedding! The top inspiration board is great, and it's making me thirsty! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I like the names you gave the boards-they fit perfectly!

Anonymous said...

I love these colors. Especially the last two. Very nice!